What will I learn?
This workshop will help you to build on the exercises and idea presented in the Progressive Matwork 1. It will enable you in to increase your exercise knowledge and repertoire of exercises to challenge your clients and keep them motivated. Learning these new exercises will give you wider knowledge and inspire you to be more creative in your teaching. Come and join our Physiotherapists and advance your repertoire of exercises in a clinical yet challenging way.
This workshop is also open to teachers who have qualified with other Pilates organisations at level 3, but we recommend that you have undertaken our Progressive Matwork 1 first. This inspirational day will give you an abundance of ideas and exercises to ensure your classes are creative and progressive.
The workshop is delivered through theory and practical sessions and will explore a wide range of exercises including:
• Advanced corrective exercises
• Advanced progressions of Modern Pilates exercises
• Appropriate teaching skills and analysis of movement
• Variety and format in standing and laying
• Hold CYQ (or equivalent) qualification
• Currently teaching Pilates classes on a regular basis
• Have attended the Progressive Matwork 1 workshop
• No formal assessment
• Practical workshops enable students to be given feedback throughout