Our Diploma in Teaching Pilates, held in West Yorkshire, aims to give you a strong foundation to build or develop a new career.
This course comes highly recommended by our past students due to the depth of knowledge, the standard of teaching and the exceptional skills they have gained. This has given them the competitive edge in the workplace. Our course is very comprehensive and covers functional anatomy alongside the practical motivational and programming skills needed to become a successful Pilates Instructor.
What will I lean?
This workshop will give you new ideas and exercises to refresh and inspire your Pilates repertoire. It will build on the knowledge and exercises learned in our Matwork Pilates and progress and advance the Joseph Pilates and Modern Pilates exercises. It will also look at advanced teaching skills and develop your knowledge giving you the confidence to develop you teaching style. This workshop is also open to teachers who have qualified with other Pilates organisations at level 3. This inspirational day will give you an abundance of ideas and exercises to ensure your classes are creative and progressive.
The workshop is delivered through theory and practical sessions and will explore a wide range of exercises including:
- Postural analysis and corrective exercises
- Progressions of Modern Pilates exercises
- Advanced teaching skills
- Class variety and format PREREQUISITES: Students must meet the prerequisites prior to applying:
- Hold CYQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Currently teaching Pilates classes on a regular basis
- No formal assessment
- Practical workshops enable students to be given feedback throughout the course