Welcome to Professional Development
As a Centre of Excellence our aim is to support and help you develop and grow within your business, gaining valuable qualifications to enhance your career. Developing your knowledge and skills will maximise your earning potential into the specialist areas of pregnancy, ageing and chair-based exercise.
We have been offering our CPD Modules and Courses in Leeds and the North of England for over 40 years, which include a range of specialist fitness and Pilates courses, workshops and in-house training. These are ideal for Pilates instructors, studio instructors and personal trainers and will enhance your employability within the fitness industry.
Why Choose our CPD?
- Knowledgeable and qualified tutors
- Proactive within the industry
- Experts in their given fields
- Over 40 years of experience in delivering courses
- Face to face learning
- Friendly and supportive teaching team
- Friendly admin staff to help and support you with your booking and beyond
All our administration team and tutors will enthusiastically manage and support the whole training process from initial enquiry through to successful completion. Our enthusiasm is second to none and will inspire you to reach your full potential through our training programmes.
We run a Pilates based training courses and workshops:
- Pilates Bands & Balls
- Diagnostic Series:
- Standing, Seated and Supported Pilates
- Adapting Exercise For Independently Active Older People (YMCA Awards Level 3)
- Mummy Fit Pilates
- Award In Adapting Exercise for Ante-natal and Post-natal Clients (YMCA Awards Level 3)
- Restore The Core & Pelvic Floor
- Award in Delivering Chair-Based Exercise
To find out more about the courses and workshops that we run please download the Modern Pilates Prospectus.